Thursday, January 3, 2013

修身 健体 养性

        It has been a full year since I started taking Yoga class at work.

        Through it, my last new year's resolution was fullfilled;

        Through it, my muscles were gradually tuned and re-built up, which allowed me to be able to ski down from a blue slope with Alivia riding between my knees;

        Through it, my mind got opportunities to breath and be set in peace peiodically.

        Love Megan, our sweet and tough instructor, not only her therapeutical massage as the end of each session, but also her weekly quotations that are constantly full of wisdoms. Here are several of my favorite ones:

        "As long as you are breathing, there is a lot more right with you than wrong."

        "It's not that happy people are thankful but thankful people are happy."

        "Yoga is about looking for comfort in the conditions of discomfort."

        "There are always options; the question is if you see it." 

2 comments:

阿头 said...

Always wanted to try it. I know there are opportunities, just can not see them :(

DRDW said...

要不是用上班时间,我也没办法坚持。时间还不都是捐给了孩子和家务。只在blog上给自己留了这一亩三分地,还是因为写了孩子的故事才不觉得内疚:-)